cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE No signal LL54 7YY

RosM
Investigator
Investigator

We have been coming to same campsite in North Wales LL54 7YY for last 10 years and have enjoyed using EE mobile data & calls without any problems. Arriving this March 2024 we now no longer have an EE signal other than an occasional 4G which appears for a minute then disappears again. Why has signal suddenly disappeared? Other people on campsite have also experienced this. Coverage map indicates good signal but in reality there is none.
O2 seems to work fine. 

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @RosM

Thanks for coming here.

When using the Network Checker are you seeing any known problems?

Are you aware of other people experiencing this to?

Katie

No problems show on Network Checker.

Several other people I’ve spoken to are also experiencing same problem.  I believe one person has reported issue but no improvement yet.

Christopher_G

Were you able to report a problem on the status checker, @RosM?

Chris

No. Didn’t have enough signal. 

Christopher_G

Could you give it a try when connected to WiFi please, @RosM?

Chris

I’ve managed to log onto campsite WiFi & reported problem. However the network checker still says good network connection - but there isn’t!

RosM
Investigator
Investigator

After reporting problem about LL54 7YY (campsite where the problem is) I’ve since received EE text saying they are investigating the problem but at my home postcode !! Where my EE contract is registered. Obviously reported problem was not read.  I had  clearly stated that the lack of reception was in North Wales area not at home.

I’ve now received a text message from EE so they are aware of the problem. See below:- 

MyPlace update: There is a problem near Betws Garmon which is taking longer than expected to resolve. We will continue to keep you updated. To keep connected simply use WIFI calling, to get started click here ee.co.uk/wifi-calling. To manage your MyPlaces updates, go to coverage.ee.co.uk To opt out of all MyPlaces updates, text STOP to 444.