cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage in SO21 area

sparcuk
Contributor
Contributor

I moved from Vodafone to EE and before doing so I used the Coverage Checker to ensure I'd still get good reception at work (in the SO21 area). The tool reported - 'You'll get good coverage outdoors and varying levels of coverage indoors' - and I was fine with this, with outdoor being more important to me.

The reality, since moving a couple of months ago, is that I get no coverage at all indoors (which is fine), and also no coverage at all outdoors either! 

Therefore the tool is misleading. If it had said 'you'll get nothing neither indoors nor outdoors' then I wouldn't have moved across! Are there any plans to improve coverage in this SO21 area??

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sparcuk,

If you select the 'check status' option at EE Coverage & Network Status Checker | Check your signal, does it report any problems?

James

Hi James

It reports

'No known problems in SO21 ...

Network should be fine here. If you're having problems, flag it up and we'll investigate. Problems reported in the last hour may not appear straight away.'

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for checking @sparcuk 

Please report a problem and our network team will take a look at it for you.

James

bristolian
Legend
Legend

How widespread an area is this lack of outdoor coverage? A small area could be a localised poor coverage hole, but a wider area less so.