gift data

hotrodd
Visitor

the my ee app is not working and my wife needs me to gift her some data i cant find how to do this on the ee web page of my ee

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shaz79
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@hotrodd When I’m your my ee account on the browser You should find it if you click menu in the top right hand corner,then select data and usage then you should be able to select data gifting and then from there you can gift her the data she needs. 

hope this helps 

Shaz

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Shaz79
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@hotrodd When I’m your my ee account on the browser You should find it if you click menu in the top right hand corner,then select data and usage then you should be able to select data gifting and then from there you can gift her the data she needs. 

hope this helps 

Shaz
whydoIneedauser
Explorer

The app is not allowing data gifting - when you go to the gifting page  it says ‘the information you requested is not available - please try closing the app and try later’.  I have done this periodically for the last 4 days.  I have closed the app. Restarted my ipad. Downloaded the ee app again,   What is the remedy

(and btw, what was wrong with the old ee-app which worked well and didn’t take so long to move between pages and sections)

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @whydoIneedauser 

Thanks for posting. 

Can you gift data if you log into your My EE account online? 

Leanne.

Hello No I can’t gift from online - it says “sorry Iwe can’t show this dive data right now - we will have it fixed soon - try again later” for any of my devices

Your name just came up!

Leanne_T mentioned you in a conversation. Visit Re: gift data <> to check it out and reply.

Here's what they said:

Hi @whydoinnedauser

Thanks for posting.

Can you gift data if you log into your My EE account online?

Leanne.

Reply | Mark as helpful <>
The EE Community Team

EE Community <> | Log into My EE <> | Official EE Help <>
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @whydoIneedauser

In this case, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.