Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Data roaming

Hello my data roaming hasn’t turned on, I have been told to message 150 “ROAMING” but I don’t have signal to do this as my data roaming hasn’t turned on. How do I get around this ?

Lucyj1231 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Data

I bought 2GB one-off mobile data 2 hours ago, how long does it take to kick in? 

Steve334 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! data roaming abroad

Hi,I just added travel data pass to my account via 150, just a quick question - is Germany included?

joeyee by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Gifting data

Hi,  I have an unlimited data plan with 100GB gifting data. I’ve run out of my gifting data and need to be able to hotspot my laptop. Can I pay to get more gifting data.  

Ruhma by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My mobile data isn't working and the posts aren't helping

I am paid up.  I have 4.9GB alive.  And I connect to wifi without a problem.  But no connections away from wifi.  the solutions I have looked at are all about SIM cards etc but that isn't my problem.  It was fine till a couple of weeks ago. 

bob1808 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Late bill payment

So I was meant to pay my bill on the 15th of march but I’ve paid it off today but my data still ain’t working is there any reason behind that 

Resolved! No internet

I have two phones on my mobile contract, one of which is showing as being registered on the network and on which calls and message texts can be made. However it will not allow me access to the internet. A small X appears beside the 4G signal icon top...

Resolved! Data Sharing when on holiday

I am on holiday and my data has refreshed but I can’t gift to my son at home and cant contact EE. Is there any online chat, I have tried the telephone numbers while abroad and didn’t get through. This will leave my son without data for a week.