cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The FREE DATA OFFER For the King's Coronation SEEMS it hasn't started

acidhouseitems
Investigator
Investigator

The FREE DATA OFFER For the King's Coronation the free data from EE on Saturday and Sunday.

Seems not to have started as yet, UK Saturday 01:20 am onwards.

Checked my Data / Balance and taken the screenshot : for reference , by which time just before midnight UK GMT.

Clicked on the text message link which give some details but after reading the online content this was into 6th Saturday after 00.05am.

Shocked to notice it had used some Data, this I kind of predict is using my own account balance Data. For the this Forum Post / Registering .

Hello to all, Many Thanks for reading my Late Night / Early Morning community forum post.

Please do Celebrate the King's Coronation and Maybe somebody can confirm if this data from EE on Saturday and Sunday is still going ahead? 

35 REPLIES 35
Pooh3
Explorer

I haven’t got mine , it’s taking my own days 😡

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Sorry to hear that, @Pooh3 

If you have a chat with our Mobile Care team, I'm sure they'll be able to check it for you.

Chris

CliG
Visitor

My data ran out today despite having been sent a text guaranteeing ‘free data’ for the coronation. 

JPG66
Visitor

I am on PAYG and use weekly renewing packs including data, texts, call time. I checked my pack balance first thing this morning and it seems that I have not received the benefit of the Coronation free data offer as data I used Saturday and Sunday has been deducted from my balance. Can anyone explain, please!?

James_B

Hi @CliG,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you in the UK or roaming?

James

James_B

Hi @JPG66,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to look into this issue if your get in touch.

Thanks

James