cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No internet despite full 5G

Tj671
Explorer

I just ported my line and I am facing the same issue. It shows 5g and no internet. I go indoos and is bye to the internet. I never faced that on my old line. 

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Tj671

Welcome to the community. 

Has your number port only completed today?

What does coverage show at your location for indoor and outdoor? this can be checked using the Network Status Checker

Katie

Hi,
No. I port my line Dec. 2023

Thanks
Leanne_T

Hi @Tj671 

Can you access data in any other area? 

What happens if you try and access the internet or any apps? 

Thanks.

Leanne 🙂

Hi,
The network works outdoors but once I walk into any building it becomes irregular. I have to stand by the window to get anything on me phone to work. If I stand 10 feet from that window all apps stop working. It is embarrassing. Streaming videos has been a nightmare. And the annoying things is the phone is showing 5g (one bar).
To make things worse my EE broadband stopped working for almost 2 weeks. Called several times and the the response was “Maybe we will check later in the week”.

Thanks
James_B

Hi @Tj671,

If you are experiencing this problem in all buildings, rather than in an isolated area, there may be an issue with your device.

Please get in touch with Technical Support on 150 so a member of the team can run through some diagnostics with you.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James