cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Data usage

keptinthedark
Investigator
Investigator

I’m having the same issues with mystery data allowances coming and going. 

I was told EE have been upgrading their back office systems and have two running in parallel as they change from one to the other.  

I have now asked for a full data subject access request from both systems so I can compare them.    It feels like the same issue the post office was covering up when reading the reply from the EE exec complaints team

3 REPLIES 3
keptinthedark
Investigator
Investigator

I was told EE have been upgrading their back office systems and have two running in parallel as they change from one to the other.  

I have now asked for a full data subject access request from both systems so I can compare them.    It feels like the same issue the post office was covering up when reading the reply from the EE exec complaints team

keptinthedark
Investigator
Investigator

keptinthedark
Investigator
Investigator