Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor mobile data at work

Les_81t
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I've been having trouble with my data at work for the last few weeks. I've spoken to EE and we have done speed tests etc, some will not even load the page to get to the test. I'm not in a situation where I can log into a wifi connection. 

I wondered if there was anything I could have and keep at work that might help boost the connection. It seems to be only Vodafone that is decent download speeds and I'm not wanting to change networks. 

Things improve outside but I'm not in a position to keep nipping outside when I need to check things. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

16 REPLIES 16
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Les_81t 

Is anyone else in the workplace with EE and experiencing the same data issues? 

If you enter the postcode in our EE Coverage & Network Status Checker | Check your signal and select 'check status' do we have any reported problems for the area? 

Leanne. 

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

You have a short time after posting to edit replies, avoiding the need for multiple short ones.

You've not mentioned whether 4G-calling is enabled in your phone settings, this is separate from 4G and would be part of checking whether you are reliant on the low-band 800Mhz service indoors. A significant traffic increase here could cause the symptoms you describe.

Everywhere, EE works really well for me normally. 

It says both indoors and outside for 4g. 

Yes they are all the same, and the ones on BT. 

No issues reported online and the checker says 4g both inside and outside. 

I'm not sure whether I do or don't, how can I check?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Les_81t 

Anyone having the same data problem, can report this on the EE Coverage & Network Status Checker, and register for updates. Once the report has been looked into our network team will send you an update. 

Leanne.