Phone

Monkeys02
Investigator
Investigator

when Out and about my mobile data is not working..I have enough Data and all settings are switched on ok but cannot access the internet/email etc!

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Does your phone show coverage indicators? Are you able to make & receive calls? Does it show VoLTE (Android) or 4G-calling (Apple)? Is mobile data enabled on the phone? When did this stop working?

Monkeys02
Investigator
Investigator

I can make and receive calls and I can send texts but that’s it,mobile roaming is on and I have enough Data,(I did think I’d run out of Data initially )at home everything works fine as I’m connected to our internet..I have tried turning airplane mode on and off and phone off as suggested on app and i guess I won’t know if it has solved the problem til I’m on the road tomorrow and if it’s not right I may take it into my local EE shop.4g has not shown on top corner like it always does  and as I’m not really that technical I’m not sure what that indicates phone suddenly began playing up yesterday 

@Monkeys02 wrote:

i guess I won’t know if it has solved the problem til I’m on the road tomorrow

Switch WiFi on your phone off, and it will need to use mobile data for internet-based functions.

Thanks..I will give that a go
Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Monkeys02 

Let us know how you get on today after trying this 🙂

Leanne.