cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP WITH THE UPGRADE

VictorTR
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi. I started on EE 1 month ago and to be honest I'm starting to think it's the worst thing I could do. 

So I started with a 12 months contract and 125g monthly with one smart benefit with a FF discount code, I was waiting to pass the month to upgrade to a unlimited data, and I called the support team ends they say I have to wait until May to do this!!! 

I'm so upset right now, and I want to upgrade because I need more data or leave the company. Can somebody help me please? 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @VictorTR 

It sounds like you have a poor credit history and need to wait 6 months (prove you can pay your bill) before you will be allowed to upgrade. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
VictorTR
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

But my credit score is good. Also I called them 3 days ago too and I was told I could change the plan on 8th December. 

On the other hand it doesn't say anything in the terms and conditions about that. It clearly says you can chanthe plan after a month...