cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Sim Data not working

RedKevin
Explorer

Bought the £20 pack, I can call and text fine but there is no mobile data at all.

I've checked the network status of my area and its all good there. Cellular data is also enabled with roaming on and the apps are not restricted from using cellular data as well.

Edit: just double checked it was a  £30 pack and I checked my balance and its only  £20 for some reason as well.

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RedKevin

Thanks for coming here 

Can you text BALANCE to 150 and let me know the reply? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Why have you switched Roaming ON? Are you outside UK? You aren't roaming when in UK.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
RedKevin
Explorer

Figured out how to get data which I had 20 credits worth and redeemed it for a data pack. Will proably have to contact about my last missing 10 credits though.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RedKevin

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Could you let me know the reply from texting BALANCE to 150?

Leanne 🙂