cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobie data

Drewt08
Explorer

Recently my phone has been extremely laggy on wifi and my data will not work outside the house I’ve reset the wifi router several times and even when I have good signal my data will not work I just wanted to know if this had happened to anyone else and how they fixed it?

6 REPLIES 6
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Do you have any other devices connected to the same router, such as laptops or tablets? If so, are they similarly affected?

How long as your mobile data not worked for? Do you have mobile data enabled on your phone?

Yes there are tv laptops and games consoles connected to the wifi 

my data hasn’t been working outside the house since before Christmas now I thought it was a temporary issue 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Are the other connections laggy too, or is it just your phone, @Drewt08?

What kind of phone are you using?

Chris

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Which router do you have? Why do you expect to connect to it away from your house? They have limited range.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

iPhone 11 Pro max

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tugay

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you experiencing issues with your iPhone 11 Pro Max whilst connected to WiFi?

Katie