cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Data

Paula0209
Explorer

Hi. I’ve just joined EE from BT and as I’ve got BT broadband I was told that I would get double data. My usage is showing 25gb when I should be getting 50gb. Im also paying £16 a month when I was told this was £11 a month. Will this show up on future bills as nothing is showing up as of yet.  Many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

If it is showing in your addons then it should be applied within 30 days.

Did you receive a text asking you to text DOUBLE to 1122?

For queries on your plan price, you wil need to get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paula0209 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have a discount and the double data add-on showing in your My EE account within add-ons? 

Leanne 🙂

Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

If it is showing in your addons then it should be applied within 30 days.

Did you receive a text asking you to text DOUBLE to 1122?

For queries on your plan price, you wil need to get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

Hi. Thanks for replying.  This is not showing in my add ons and I didn’t receive a text about double data. I will give the team a ring and see what they say. Thank you for your help 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

The team will be happy to help if this is not showing and get this looked into for you @Paula0209 

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.