cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see where data has been used

icestar663
Visitor

My data allowance renews on 2nd of the month and I got a text yesterday saying I'd used all 9gb even though the mobile app usage screen on my phone was showing that I'd only used 3.88gb. I phoned EE at lunchtime to try to find out what was happening and they graciously added another 5gb to my account

I looked this afternoon and in the space of three hours I had apparently used another almost 4gb which while it was showing in the mobile app usage screen on my phone, when I manually added up all the app data it was stating I had used it didn't even come to that amount for the month, let alone in the space of a few hours.

I have not been using any out of the ordinary apps, nor have I downloaded anything using my mobile data. I have no idea what has caused me to have apparently used almost 14gb of data in the space of 10 days doing nothing out of the ordinary that usually doesn't even reach 6gb in the whole month

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as this sudden apparent drain of my data has me very concerned

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @icestar663,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Technical Support Team will be happy to take a look at the data usage on your account if you get in touch on 150.

James