cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 for120GB sim

bmccoll
Investigator
Investigator

I bought one of these for use in my static. We used it for around 5 days in February. My daughter and son in law then used it for a couple of days, it's used for browsing and movie streaming but from all appearances, all the data has been used up... in effectively one week?!? Is this correct?

4 REPLIES 4
bristolian
Legend
Legend

It's entirely possible. Check the data counters on either your router or phone, depending what device you have.

Any streaming depends on the picture resolution you're watching in.

I see that but to go through 120GB in a little over a week..? We were previously with GiffGaff (o2 network) but changed over  to EE this year because the coverage had become woeful. I purchased a preloaded £50 for 120GB SIM.

During the 2 years with Giffgaff we probably used under 40GB per month out of a 100GB monthly contract so to discover the 120GB was all used was surprising to say the least.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Check the data counters on either your router or phone, depending what device you have.

To be honest m8, I have no idea how to do that. Its a Huawei  router that I put the SIM into, unless you can point me in the right direction. I usually leave the technical stuff to my my younger relations... I just pay for it!