cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Data Addon

Piggeries1
Investigator
Investigator

I have just bought unlimited Addon but it doesn't make clear is it's 500MB per month or not.

I can buy GB data only SIM cards from Amazon or eBay for a lot less, so why is it more expensive via EE than elsewhere?

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Piggeries1  if it’s an unlimited add on then it’s per month.  An unlimited add on can not be limited to 500Mg per month as that wouldn’t be unlimited. 

Hello, thank you for your help. This is what's confusing me.

" Unlimited Data Add-On ( 30 Day )

Pay as you go Add-On 500MB UK data, 3G and 4G double speed for 7 days "

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Piggeries1

Is this information showing in your My EE account? 

Does this include your included data allowance for the pack/plan that you have? 

Leanne.

Hello, this is what it says when you click Get  more Add-ons UK EU Data - Unlimited Data Add-on ( 30 Day ) £40 monthly. Click that and the message says " 

Unlimited Data Add-On ( 30 Day )

Pay as you go Add-On 500MB UK data, 3G and 4G double speed for 7 days "

500MB is nothing, very expensive for so little when on Amazon or eBay data only SIM cards are bigger and cheaper 

Leanne_T

That is giving you two options to purchase I believe @Piggeries1

Do they have two different charges? 

Leanne.

Not 2 options only to pay £40, which I did. I'm looking to cancel after 2 days as 500MB is nothing per month. I tried to update some software and it would have used nearly all that data. So couldn't update. I'm thinking of buying from Amazon instead as they offer GB data Sims for cheaper that £40 per month 

Leanne_T

Hi @Piggeries1

Please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂

Hello Chris how would i add 4g unlimited per month without calling you guys any option online i Couldn't find it :?(

James_B

Hi @perchwane,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You can view all of the data add-ons available for your plan at add-on.ee.co.uk.

Hope this helps.

James