Ps5 wont connect to my ee mini hub

Bobbykerrie1
Visitor

16802786976363528629334857920138.jpg

20 REPLIES 20
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Does your EE mobile router's SSID appear under that "Networks Found" & have you connected to it?

Press that "OK" & let's see what's behind it.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I have the same problem and the WiFi name ssid shows up in ps5 wifi settings but won't connect as it say the above message in picture posted. Please help as this is why I bought the wifi router 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Can you successfully connect other devices to your router @Potterp81?

James

Yes, I use it on my laptop aswell no problems at all

Sent from my Galaxy
James_B

Hi @Potterp81,

If you're able to connect to other devices successfully, I'd recommend reaching out to Sony Support.

James

So why does Sony suggest my service provider is blocking the service, I can see this going round in circles.

Sent from my Galaxy
Christopher_G

I'm not sure why that would be, @Potterp81 

Have a chat with our technical team. They'll be able to check to see if everything is OK from our side.

Chris

I am having the same issue as above, it was working fine and I only used it for my PS5 and then all of a sudden it won’t connect, the internet works on other devices but just not my PS5 I need help 

Leanne_T

Hi @Reg10 

Thanks for coming here. 

Does the PS5 connect to the router but has no internet connection? 

Have you restarted the router and PS5? 

Leanne.