Bill

Thiago24
Visitor

I need to know the amount of my bill, they are charging me an amount I don't know about, there is no chat where I can speak to support

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Thiago24 ,

Welcome to the community,

We are not able to help with accounts, as there is no account access. You can check your bill and download it and then you will see exactly what you are being charged, such as extra charges.

You can do this by logging into the EE App, click on manage then you will see bills and payments or log in via the website to your account.

You can also ring customer service and speak to the billing department and they will be able to help.

Within the app, you should be able to chat by clicking on help, which you can also do via the website once logged in.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Thiago24 ,

Welcome to the community,

We are not able to help with accounts, as there is no account access. You can check your bill and download it and then you will see exactly what you are being charged, such as extra charges.

You can do this by logging into the EE App, click on manage then you will see bills and payments or log in via the website to your account.

You can also ring customer service and speak to the billing department and they will be able to help.

Within the app, you should be able to chat by clicking on help, which you can also do via the website once logged in.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.