by gadgetboy7170
Visitor

Positive Feedback - Stratford Westfield Store

Hi,

As I didn't receive the automated texts to leave feedback, I would like to do so on here.

I've made a couple of visits to the EE store in Westfield Stratford, one to move over to EE and others for an early upgrade for my wife and mum.

I have to say on both occasions, the service I received from Haris and Mubashir was excellent - both incredibly helpful in finding us the right deal and going the extra mile to meet our requirements. I also appreciated that you both took the time to check through things, rather than rushing through for the sake of a sale. 

I moved over to EE after 15 years with o2, and I have to say this is the best in-store service I have ever received by a long shot. 

Please keep up the great work both of you are doing.

I would really appreciate if this message could be passed onto them. 

(The customers who swapped an iPhone 11 after two weeks) - might jog their memory!

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Positive Feedback - Stratford Westfield Store

Hello there @gadgetboy7170

Welcome to the community 🙂

This feedback has made a rainy Monday much brighter thank you 🙂

I really appreciate you coming here and letting us know about your experience in the Stratford store, I am thrilled to hear both members of staff went out of their way to help and I will be sure to pass on your feedback.

As a thank you for letting us know about your experience, I would like to send you a small gift. To do this I have sent you a private message on here.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions