cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Contract

Keely97
Visitor

If my contract ends in August when is my last payment? Also when and how do I cancel my contract as I’ve found a cheaper deal elsewhere. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Keely97 

Your contract won't ever end, unless you explicitly give 30days notice to EE by phone. After it finishes the minimum term, it will become a rolling 30day contract unless you specifically give notice or change to a SIM-only plan (among various options).

If you want to take your number to another network, then as per this help-page you need to text PAC to 65075. The return message will advise what your early disconnection charge will be, if you have one. That charge will only be imposed if you actually use the PAC that's sent to you and transfer to another network. Once you're outside your minimum term, there is no charge to do this.

You can therefore use the service to find out what the cost would be to disconnect or cancel, early. If you login to your myEE online account, it will advise you when your minimum term ends.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Keely97 

Your contract won't ever end, unless you explicitly give 30days notice to EE by phone. After it finishes the minimum term, it will become a rolling 30day contract unless you specifically give notice or change to a SIM-only plan (among various options).

If you want to take your number to another network, then as per this help-page you need to text PAC to 65075. The return message will advise what your early disconnection charge will be, if you have one. That charge will only be imposed if you actually use the PAC that's sent to you and transfer to another network. Once you're outside your minimum term, there is no charge to do this.

You can therefore use the service to find out what the cost would be to disconnect or cancel, early. If you login to your myEE online account, it will advise you when your minimum term ends.