cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help for parental control with a sim card from utility warehoue

becci86
Visitor

I have a sim card from utility warehoue which is provided by EE. I would like to able to block usage when needed on my daughters phone. UW only offer a block when I call them asking for 1 and calling back to unlock it (which takes an hour), there is nothing I can do remotely on my phone. Is there anyway EE can help with this matter please?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If your service is supplied by Utility Warehouse, it is they you should contact with any queries or problems.

That your underlying radio coverage is provided by EE is immaterial. EE-CS have access to accounts held by EE-direct customers, not that of any third parties.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@becci86 : Doubt it! Your SIM is not provided by EE but by UW. EE may supply the network to UW as a piggy-backed MVNO but does not provide services to manage your a/c with UW..

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If your service is supplied by Utility Warehouse, it is they you should contact with any queries or problems.

That your underlying radio coverage is provided by EE is immaterial. EE-CS have access to accounts held by EE-direct customers, not that of any third parties.