cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Employee at Nottingham VC Store

MrMeana
Explorer

I would firstly like to offer some praise for a shining example of what I thought EE and its employees represented ie. Excellent service and excellent customer service.

My upmost praise goes to "Laquarn",  (apologies if I have misspelt your name) from the Victoria Centre Store in Nottingham.

He may not remember, but we had a great time in upgrading my old phone to the new Samsung galaxy Z Flip 4, at all times throughout the process he happily answered my questions and queries, and filled me in with all I needed to know, and did so with good humour and professionalism.

In my opinion, he should, so very obviously move up through the ranks of his chosen profession as his Customer Service facing skills were second to none.

I repeat his name here "Laquarn", in the vain hope that EE will recognise his abilities and duly recompense him as an invaluable asset to the company.

However, I'm afraid to admit that my recognition of his fantastic customer facing skills, has only come about because of an absolutely, abominable experience I have recently had with a supposed "Manager" relating to a matter involving an 'in warranty' repair.

As this matter is currently being looked into, I hesitate to say more at this time.

Suffice it to say that "Laquarn" of the Nottingham VC Store, should stand as a shining example to all EE employees including Management.

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @MrMeana 

Thank you so much for leaving this lovely feedback for Laquarn. I will certainly pass it on to the store in question so that Laquarn is recognised for their efforts.

I'm sorry to hear of that experience with the manager you mentioned. Please keep us posted as to what happens with your complaint.

Chris

Thank you Chris, I'm so glad that you ate able to make Laquarn aware that he is doing a great job, as we are all (and I include myself here)  so quick to complain about 'stuff' and often fail to remember/ recognise when we do receive excellent service and support.

I thank you in advance of your forwarding my acknowledgement of Laquarn's 'second to none', customer facing skills. It might be worth noting that our interaction took place at the Nottingham VC Store, back in November '22.

Also he had a hand in my joining the twenty first century and getting on-line at home (he might find that amusing,as we had joked about how very, "last century" I was 🤔🤣

Anyway, thanks again, and I will keep you posted with regard to the other issue I've mentioned, as and when it is resolved to a satisfactory level.

Best wishes 

Craig