cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE robbed me at the store Walthamstow

Oskar0686
Investigator
Investigator
  • I am in one of your stores and a salesperson of yours stole £100 from me saying that the upfront is £100 and only can pay but cash. I give the money and after I read the contract and it’s say its cero for this phone. 
    I come back to the store and the manager said it’s a mistake but no it’s mistake he tokens with intentionally and give asking if I can pay more money in cash because the machine it’s no working in EE. I said the manager call the police and he said he can call the police because the store it close. They return the money but I can make a complaint with the  #policeuk because it’s only 100£. I have 4 line with EE I want to cancel them all of them since I don't feel safe in a company of thieves 
6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Oskar0686 

You can complain here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/safety-and-security/protecting-your-information/complaints-code-of-pr...

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Oskar0686
Investigator
Investigator

The mane of the salesman “robber man “ is xxxxxxxxxxxx working the store of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Be careful whit this company of thieves.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Oskar0686   If you want to  terminate your other contracts you’ll be required to pay them off to the minimum term.    One person at a store isn’t the company that’s EE.   Do you judge a book by its cover ?  
You have the money back so what are you going to report to the police?  You need to request action is taken against that store sales person and you do that by going to see the manager of that store.  

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Oskar0686

I've sent you a private message about this so that we can take some information from you and look into this.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

since you say that a person is not his company, he wore the uniform of EE company and he represents you as a company. That's why I say that EE stole from me yesterday because he is his seller in his store with all the members of that store. That's why I say that EE stole from me. since I imagine that he is working for EE company.

And if I pay the minimum to get out of my 4 lines, will they not rob me again like they did yesterday?

@Oskar0686  To get out a contract it’ll be monthly cost times number of months left within that contract minus vat minus 4% then plus vat equals what you’ll pay per contract you wish to terminate.