cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Compliment

dthomsonn
Investigator
Investigator

I've had a look but theres no direct way to compliment a member of staffs excellent customer service so here I am.

I had issues ordering a PS5 through the app and online so had someone call me and was greeted by Layla. This lady NEEDS to be recognised for her service! She thankfully put the order through for me and all was great. I hadn't received any confirmation by following day so emailed Layla who called me back to advise it was due that day. We then got it rescheduled for the following day due to some issues which were fine. The rapport she has with customers and ability to chat and do the job is top notch, something you rarely get these days. We had spoke and emailed back and forth prior to the delivery and honestly think all CS staff should be like Layla. I then successfully got the delivery on the correct day. I had intended to email to let her know but got stuck into my PS and forgot. Fast forward to today and I received an email from Layla checking in to see if all went well. This never happens with customer service so its another reason to receive praise. She is an absolute credit to the team and EE and it has to be recognised by them. 

Hopefully this can get to her or someone can reply and let me know how!

Thanks

Darren 

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thank you so much for stopping by to share this fantastic experience that you had with Layla, @dthomsonn

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you about this, so that I can send this over to Layla's manager.

Chris