cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliment EE Staff Member

JordanJJS
Visitor

Hello,

Is there a way I can send a compliment to a particular EE staff member? I placed an order today and had to chat with Trudy in the sales department and she was incredibly polite, well-informed, and helped me learn some new information about deals I wasn't aware of.

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @JordanJJS ,

Welcome to the community,

Lovely to hear, I am sure one of the community staff will pass this on:

@James_B  are you able to pass this on?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JordanJJS,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'd be happy to pass on your feedback. Please check your private message inbox.

Thanks

James

Thanks for the tag @Schockwave 🙂

@James_B , you are welcome, glad to help.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Sharpi21
Visitor

I’ve just upgraded today with Sharon from the Swansea centre. 
She worked really hard to get me a really good deal. She is the bench mark for customer service. Nothing was too much trouble, everything was clearly explained. I was on the phone for an hour and her positive energy never drained. 
can my thanks be passed on to her and her managers? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Sharpi21 

Thanks very much for coming to the community and leaving this lovely feedback. 

If this was over the phone, you may get a text to leave feedback in the next 24 hours, or, if you have Sharon's surname please send me a private message and I will make sure this feedback gets to Sharon's manager. 

Thank you. 

Leanne 🙂