cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

damage cover not showing correct device

cmllr1331
Visitor

hi all,

i realized tonight that my ee account was a "user" account and not my original "bill owner" account. i logged into the bill owner account and all seemed well as the phone number and billing breakdowns where all as they were expected to appear.

i need to make an insurance claim as my galaxy A14 has some accidental damage. however, when i go to submit an online claim through the app or online, the insurance for the account has not updated from my previous A12 and has the insurance listed as cancelled on the date that i upgraded to the A14. i know that the insurance for the A14 has been and is active since my upgrade as its been paid and i have my insurance packet i received in the post to hand. i did try to log in to my "user" account but it doesnt allow me access to any details outside the bare minimum. 

has anyone else experienced this? im unsure as to whether something was missed during my upgrade with regards to my ee account or if its something ive missed. do i need to call 150 and get my account details updated first, or can i do the insurance claim along with it?

any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @cmllr1331 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please give us a call on 150 and the team will get the account looked into and help you with the damage claim. They can also make sure your My EE account is set up correctly for you. 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.