bug

pgm671
Contributor
Contributor

i have been having this issue for days now. when logged into Account and then go to the add multiline discount 20% off link it says login which i already am and when do this just directs straight back to my main Home profile page? i have chatted with someone from Tech side and was told he was aware of issues affecting some customer Accounts with software problems and was told this would be resolved within 8 days . This clearly has not happened and just continues in this Loop ? i have also read Historical problems of this Exact same Problem Dating back on Posts 2/3 years also. Come on EE Sort your Act out this is not good enough customers pay Extra for the EE Brand as is over other Networks, and we wold like to be able to Peruse over options of Adding Extra Lines / Products at our own Leisure through our Account online rather than having to continually going via live chat / phone calls. It seems EE do not know how to resolve this Supposedly  very  user friendly Account???

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @pgm671

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried this on more than one device/browser?

Chris

Hi chris. yes All the above tried out different Browsers, incognito Mode, so on....... i have now been told after sending over screenshots to email addy of EE Agent that his team will resolve this within 72 hours this is after being told within 8 days initially .........🤔  another fob off i feel thanks for reply Chris

James_B

Please let us know if it is resolved in the timescales our support team advised @pgm671

Thanks

James

Hi James. Simple answer to this is no my account is no different still saying i am not eligible for adding any Products from online regarding Additional lines...... just fed up now as your paying EE Not only for the service of mobile signal and data connection , your also paying for the all inclusve service of customer services experience plus the software Personal account service and Functionality to be working as should ? and this is what your paying for the whole service...... 

Thank you kindly

Paul

James_B

Hi @pgm671,

As a next step, please can you get in touch with Customer Care and ask them to check your eligibility to add an additional line?

Thanks

James

Hi james. sorry this is very late reply to my previous posts. yes my approval for second line was fine no problem at all..... and yes if i log into my account still on this day it tells me i a not eligible for added line & the endless loop continues..... clearly EE have not a clue how to resolve this so now i will look into putting in a compaint as is just not good enough for a paying contracted customer who is sticking to his side of T&C Within contractual Terms ...... as said before i am paying for user friendly customer service account functionality & software to be working correctly this all part of the contract? EE Would soon moan if i decided not to pay for my monthly Bill? Anyway again thank you for reply

Paul 

James_B

Thanks for the update @pgm671

Do you know if Customer Care raised a support ticket for the issue with your account?

If not, I'd recommend contacting Technical Support.

James

Hi james. Again you click link for support and all you get is sorry unavailable ....... &  most people today prefer live chat as even websites tell you this. And it's then your almost forced into attempting call which is another nightmare as then on hold over 30 mins ...... i'm sure i chatted with someone from Tech side which again never got resolved as even Tech seemed Baffled. so quite frankly it's a mess 🤔

James_B

Hi @pgm671,

I'm sorry to hear live chat wasn't available when you needed it.

Our Technical Support Team will be happy to take a look at this issue if you get in touch on 150.

James