cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website will not let me log in

sidknee
Visitor

I am a PAYG customer. upgrading to a contract, I have my phone but nothing works on it.

I have tried my old sim, but I guess that is registered to my old phone still?

Putting in the new sim does nothing, no EE logo, but my parent can call the new number and it drops to VM.

Any idea how I can activate the new sim, or is it just the matter of waiting all day for the Log in to work?

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @sidknee ,

Welcome to the community,

I believe there was a problem, as I could not log-in either earlier, but you have now logged-in on the website, so should be able to log-in to your account either via the website or via the My EE App.

Your old SIM card should work, as it does not matter what phone you have, if the number is the same, you do not need a new SIM card. Just re-reading what you have written, if you want to log-in with the same log-in, you will have to ring customer service first, as you cannot have pay as you go and contract on the same My EE App, customer service should be able to help. 

How long ago, have you upgraded from a pay as you go to a contract? 

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Where are you?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)