Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Upgrade

kellyxlouise
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I've been trying to do an early upgrade on my phone - I'm quite prepared to pay the early upgrade fee because I'm an impatient soul and want the new Samsung as soon as it comes out.

Every time I have tried, I get to the My Shop page, click on the button for 'see upgrade options', and ultimately am faced with a page saying 'sorry! we couldn't find that page...'

Is this a site issue? or an issue with my account? I've tried it on a desktop, laptop and my phone, with no luck.

Is there another way I can do my upgrade online?

Thank you in advance for any responses.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thank you for your help.

I've managed to chat with someone on the live chat who has helped me with my upgrade.

many thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @kellyxlouise

Welcome to the EE Community. 

What reports back when you text UP to 150?

Katie 🙂

I hadn't actually tried that, so I just did. 

I get a message back saying I can upgrade early, and provided a link to try the new sms upgrading. So I clicked the link, which took me to a page asking me to verify myself, so I clicked the verify button. This then takes me to 'my shop' which gives me the 'see my upgrades' button and as in my previous post, that takes me to a page saying sorry, the page can't be found.

Katie_B

Thanks for trying @kellyxlouise

If the links are providing you with an error and you have tried other browsers I would recommend giving us a call. 

The team can report the problem with your account and help you upgrade your line. 

Katie 🙂

thank you for your help.

I've managed to chat with someone on the live chat who has helped me with my upgrade.

many thanks

Katie_B

That's great to hear @kellyxlouise

Thanks for letting us know, 

Katie 🙂

all the time you say call to us but why you don’t fix your re site because I can’t upgrade as well