cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we're having problems loading your information right now. Please try agai

davidstockshyp
Investigator
Investigator

Sorry, we're having problems loading your information right now. Please try again later

I've been getting this message for 3 days.  I've cleared the cache and restarted several times. It doesn't work in either the MyEE app or Chrome. 

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @davidstockshyp 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you get this message as soon as you log in or when you try and view allowance information? 

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne,Thank for responding. On the app, I can login okay but I get the error message when I select "Addons & Extras", I get one of 2 or 3 error messages, such as:-System failureSorry, we're having problems loading your information right now. Please try again laterWhen I try online (Chrome), the first thing I  see are 2 messages saying I'm eligible for an upgrade. It's odd because I took out a new SIM-only, monthly 18 month contract less than 2 weeks ago. This time when I select "Addons..", I get:-Web page not availableThe web page at http://ee.co.uk/app/benefits-landing#add-ons-section could not be loaded because:net::ERR_CLEARTEXT_NOT_PERMITTEDWhen I try to return to the previous page, I get:-Please try again laterThings aren't working right now(NB It's been acting up for around a week now.)I should say that I've returned from holiday with a dose of Covid. I'm sleeping a lot so I may not reply as quickly as you'd prefer.DavidSent from my Galaxy

Sorry, I replied hy email using your link, but the system hasn't recognised line breaks for dome reason. 

Katie_B

Hi @davidstockshyp

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I'm sorry to hear you are currently poorly with COVID and wish you a speedy recovery. 

Are you using the latest version of the app?

Katie

Strangely, I checked before I raised the ticket. A new update (31/3) just appeared. I updated, logged out, cleared the cache, then restarted the phone. However, I'm still getting a banner message at the bottom of the screen:-

"Something went wrong - please try again", together with a "Try again" link.

Katie_B

Thanks for trying @davidstockshyp

I would recommend giving us a call and speaking with our technical care team who can try an account refresh and escalate this further. 

Please be sure to keep us updated.

Katie

davidstockshyp
Investigator
Investigator

I'll do so, tomorrow. Thanks.

I'm have the exact same problem, it's been like that for a year