Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment error "Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now"

cyr0
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I've been trying to buy an add-on but after inserting my payment details I'm redirected to an error page that says "Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later".

I've tried multiple times on the website and the app, I've tried buying an add-on and a subscription pack, but they all show me the same error page.

Why is this happening?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cyr0 

If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to check your account and find out what has happened to your number.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @cyr0 ,

Welcome to the community,

Try this:

https://ee.co.uk/bills-payments/mobile/fast-payment-payg

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Hey @Schockwave ,

Sorry for the late reply, I missed the notification.

It seems my number is not active anymore? I had a friend call me and he got "I'm sorry, calls are currently not being connected to this number".

I didn't receive any emails or SMSs from EE about it though.

What can I do to have my number reactivated?

Thank you!

Christopher_G

Hi @cyr0 

If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to check your account and find out what has happened to your number.

Chris

Hey @Christopher_G ,

Thanks for the tip, called the customer support number and they told me my number had been temporarily disabled but it will be reactivated soon.

Thanks for your help!

Christopher_G

OK, thanks for letting me know, @cyr0 

Hope you're up and running again soon.

Chris