cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EE App

Eks71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Recently changed to new EE broadband and the EE app is not working properly when is it likely to be fixed.

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Eks71 

What issues are you having with the app. 

Can you access your online account ok. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Eks71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I cannot access  WiFi controls or see bills for new EE broadband, seems there's alot of teething problems with The New EE

Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Eks71 I'm sorry to see you're having problems with the MyEE app, have you been in touch with customer service to get a fault reported for this?

Thanks

Neil

Eks71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No real answer...seems this merger has alot of teething problems.

Eks71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I'm having the same issues, had ee account for years but since changing the broadband from ee to new ee, the my ee app doesn't allow me to view certain features to do with the hub. Any ideas

Eks71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I'm having same issues, C/S don't seem to have any idea, having migrated from old ee to new ee with my broadband and its so called smart router, I find this situation appalling, I've even ordered the wifi discs as the wifi speed keeps dropping but by sounds I won't be able to pair it to the router. SORT THIS OUT OR YOU MAY LOSE CUSTOMERS.