cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Upgrade Online - Apparently Like Every User Who Tried Before Me

NormSona
Investigator
Investigator

Trying to upgrade two business contracts (SIM only) - both out of contract.

No clear option to upgrade presented in MyEE online or on iOS app.  When you do go to the store and it does kind of suggest that it knows you can upgrade and takes you along the path of upgrading, but when you come to the checkout part it is clear that it is not associating the "upgrade" to any number currently on our account and is clearly a mess.

Why can't one just upgrade?  Even on 3 who we used to be with who must be the worst of the big 4 for anything, you can upgrade through your account easily.

Please don't fob me off with "have you tried a different browser", "oh sorry please call our support team".

Given the number of people who cannot upgrade online for several years now (I am yet to see anyone post to say they have managed it) I would draw the conclusion that you know it's broken and it's just easier to palm everyone off with pre-written paragraphs of rubbish pasted into each reply.

Just admit it's not possible and stop talking rubbish maybe?

1 REPLY 1
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

Many people have managed to upgrade online.

People don't upgrade and then come here to go *hi I upgraded*

Forums tend to be full of complaints because people are more incline to complain rather than compliment.

If you are choosing the upgrade option in shop then you are upgrading.

If you are having issues then get clearing your cookies. If still yes try another browser or call EE. If you don't want to do these then don't upgrade?

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below