cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App under maintenance

Jane641
Investigator
Investigator

My ee app has been unavailable for weeks saying it is carrying out maintenance. I can’t find out how much data or see my bills etc. was frustrating as I couldn’t resolve this before my recent holiday so could hardly use my phone.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jane641
Investigator
Investigator

I ended up removing the EE app from my iPhone and then reinstalled it. I signed back in and it now works. Seems it’s now EE and BT so I wonder if the last EE app upgrade just kicked me out? 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Jane641 

The EE app works fine. It sometimes goes down on a night for maintenance.

If you have an android device under settings -apps/applications - find the EE app and clear the cache/data.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Jane641
Investigator
Investigator

I ended up removing the EE app from my iPhone and then reinstalled it. I signed back in and it now works. Seems it’s now EE and BT so I wonder if the last EE app upgrade just kicked me out? 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Glad it's working for you now, @Jane641.

Thank you for letting us know.

Chris

Sorry I’m new to this and accidentally clicked solution for your reply. I have an iPhone so didn’t try this. The solution is my later response below. I took the app off and then reinstalled it and logged into it again. However thanks for taking the time to offer an answer 😊

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I've changed the solutions around, @Jane641. 🙂

Chris

JHo1
Contributor
Contributor

I've cleared cache, that didn't work, deleted/reinstalled that didn't work. I give in. I noticed on reinstalling that it's 120MB!!!!! That is seriously bloated. Look at the competition.