cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Dianne71
Investigator
Investigator

I have pay as you go mobile with EE.   Up until this month have always been able to buy add on minutes.  Keeps coming up with ERROR ADD ONS fixing this page.   I have plenty of credit.    Surely somebody at EE an sort this out.

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dianne71 : Text ADD MINS to 150 from it & choose which you want.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dianne71 

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you trying to purchase the add-on using the EE app or EE account online? 

Does sending the text as @XRaySpeX advised worked for you?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

I sent text to 150 100 MINS but no acknowledgement - I don't want DATA only use phone for family use and not a big user.

Have always used my on line account but have tried the text route to 150 but no reply as yet.   I don't require DATA on the phone - have this on my broadband at home.   Not a heavy user of the mobile - more of an emergency use

Leanne_T

Thanks @Dianne71 

How long ago did you last use the SIM to make a call, send a text or top up the account? 

Have you tried turning the phone off and on to see if you receive a reply from 150? 

Leanne.

Leanne

Sent text yesterday - topped up last week.  Have turned off and no  reply from 150.  Have tried on line to buy add on but still comes up with ADDONS PURCHASE ERROR.  Hopeless  - waste of my money topping up,

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to us @Dianne71

I'd recommend getting in touch with our customer care team who can check the status of your account and if there is anything stopping you being able to top-up. 

Please be sure to keep us updated. 

Katie