cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interview Problems

cloudcaution
Explorer

Hi there.

I had an interview in-store on the 3rd of April and was told I’d hear back within 48-72 hours.  It’s now been 10 days and I still haven’t heard anything.

I tried contacting the hiring manager directly but she is on sabbatical leave and I was directed to contact applications@ee.co.uk.  I have sent an email to them but have not yet heard anything.

My partner had an interview with another company a few months ago and experienced a similar problem with not hearing anything for a prolonged period.  He eventually found out a month later that his record was lost, by this time it was too late and they had already filled the role.  I just don’t want to end up in a similar position, hence I’m chasing an update with my application.

I’d appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cloudcaution 

Welcome to the community.

When did you send the email? They're usually quite quick at replying. Have you checked your spam/junk folders for anything from us?

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G 

Thanks for your response.

I sent the email on Wednesday and prior to that I sent an email a few weeks ago when I first applied, to which I never received a response.  There is nothing in my spam/junk folders.

I didn’t receive any sort of confirmation when I sent the email so perhaps there is an issue?

Thanks.