cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOA: Management

Kings23
Visitor

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Remique.
The level of customer service we have experienced today is nothing short of exceptional excellence at its best.
We both have a working knowledge of high-level customer service support, and Remique delivered today, leaving two very satisfed customers, agreeing to two new contract phones and a laptop.
Thorough, thoughtful, patient, polite, and very engaging are all words we would use to explain the process experienced today.
What a fantastic member of your team who should definitely be praised for the service he provides to EE customers.
After only working for EE for one year, he clearly has brought transferable skills that should be brought to your attention.
I would recommend anyone to call him if they were unsure of what they wanted from a product.
A great and honest level of knowledge about products and an 11 out of ten service delivery.
Thank you again, Tyrone and Kay.

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback @Kings23. I'm happy to hear you received a great, personal service from Remique.

You may have received a text survey after your call. This feedback will be sent directly to Remique's manager.

James