cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charity Raffle Prize

chrisrowell123
Visitor

I am the Chairman of a registered charity that was set up to provide grants to smaller charities. Because we are a very small foundation, for the time being the trustees have made the decision to support a single charity that do some incredible work supporting children in care and care leavers and we have been proud to be able to raise funds and provide grants to them over the last 3 years.

The reason for writing to you is that we are hosting a quiz night on the 8th November which will include a raffle. We have been lucky enough to have been given some raffle prizes by local firms and contacts and I wondered whether you may be willing to provide something for the raffle too. 

It would mean a lot if you would be willing to perhaps offer something. If that is possible, please let me know. 

Very many thanks!

Chris

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @chrisrowell123 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have sent you a private message on here for some details 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

I couldn't help notice your response to the lovely message above. I also work for a charity and am currently looking for some kind donations our summer raffle. Would you be able to drop me a private message so I can share a few more details about and see if you could point me in the right direction

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

James_B

No problem, @oliviapeters10 🙂

Please check your community inbox.

James

beverleyallen82
Visitor

Hello, 

Sorry to jump on the thread but we are organising a charity fundraiser to raise funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital and would be so grateful for a donation for our raffle/auction if possible?

Thank you so much 

Beverley

Leanne_T

Hi there @beverleyallen82 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Leanne.