Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trade in phone

666damned
Explorer

afternoon EE.....received an e-mail from you today ......'

Hi DAVID,

By now you will have already received several reminder SMS's to send back your trade in device.

This is a final reminder to send back your Apple iPhone SE 2022 256GB by June 17, 2023, otherwise any trade in discount applied will expire and a charge of £275 will be added onto your next bill.

This will appear as "Non Trade In charge" If you have an Apple Device you'll need to disable Find My iPhone to clear your old device's data before sending it to us.

as you can imagine my disbeleif as the Royal Mail says it was delivered and signed for at 09:56 on Saturday 09/06/2023

dave

2 REPLIES 2
666damned
Explorer

my apologies...it was Friday the 09/06/23....

Hello @666damned ,

Welcome to the community,

Did you send the phone back in the return package they sent you? That would have come with all the details needed for the return.

I would suggest you ring customer service and speak to them and explain the situation, as this is not customer service, but a public forum, with no account access, good luck.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.