cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get bill emailed to me

giselle1
Visitor

Can I get monthly invoices emailed to me as pdf instead of having to login to the website to view them? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @giselle1 

You can opt to receive text message notifications of your bill being ready, and then login to your myEE online account to view them.

You can also access your bills using the myEE mobile app.

There isn't a facility to have your bills emailed to you.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @giselle1 

You can opt to receive text message notifications of your bill being ready, and then login to your myEE online account to view them.

You can also access your bills using the myEE mobile app.

There isn't a facility to have your bills emailed to you.

Hi EE @bristolian ,

@giselle1 's request re. billing has not been 'solved'.

This request has been out there for years, as I have searched for it before. I did a recent search in the hope it had been sorted and found this thread, and still many requests like it, asking for the same thing.

As businesses, we are forever short of time and wasting it logging in to simply grab invoices as PDFs to reconcile them on our Xero/Quickbooks type systems is an admin pain in the rear! Please can you get this sorted for us, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PS. I have been an Orange and EE customer (albeit on a personal account for myself and my business) since the 90s when I had a Nokia brick and it is niggly, inefficient things like this that will ultimately send me to another provider. I'm looking for an upgrade soon BTW so there's a small incentive... ; )

n9086822
Visitor

I agree, this would be a really useful feature.

All my business expense receipts come to me as emails, and I just forward them to my company's expensing tool. It makes submitting my expense claim each month really easy. But there's always one annomolly every month, and that's my EE receipt. Navigating the website, and uploading the PDF adds a lot of friction to the process.

Also, doing it this way means I must do my expense claim from my computer, at at time when I could be doing better things. By using email for all my receipts, I can easily reconcile them in my company's expensing mobile app at some other time, such as during my commute.

If I moved to my company's mobile phone business partner (Vodafone), I could remove this expense altogether. 

I want to receive my EE statement by post on Monday 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bhraboachie,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If you'd like to request paper bills, please get in touch with Customer Care.

They'll be happy to help.

James

@Bhraboachie : Paper bills will £2.50 pm.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
sontronicslisa
Visitor

I also don't understand why it isn't possible to receive PDF bills by email. If it's possible for printed paper bills to be posted then why on earth can't the PDF bills be automatically emailed to a set email address every month. It's ridiculous.

They charge £2.50 each month for this!!!

JaneAusten
Explorer

I have spoken with them today and it's still not possible to get bills emailed. They will post for £2.50 a month fee !!

It's not great customer care at all.