contract

sandgrown1
Visitor

Feel such a fool as when i joined EE, was not informed i was agreeing to a 2yr contract, got nothing in writing, e mail, nothing, having now tried to cancel with EE i find them useless & they quote.. hands are tied !...took me ages to find the damned contract online, well hidden !..i am getting on in years & am not proficient with technology, although i try...If i had known i would have most DEFINETLY cancelled within the 14 day cooling period.  I feel extremely angry that i was duped into this, EE was not upfront with me, the contract was mis sold to me. Dont get me started on the price increase ! Will be looking further into this

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@sandgrown1   You would of received an email about this contract, did you check your folder ?  

Your online account states when the contract starts and when it’s minimum term it.  

Was this a device/tariff contract or just a sim only contract?  
All device/tariff contracts are 24 months and it’s only sim only contracts for hat could be 12 months.    

You can also ask when be sold the product how long the term it. 

If this was an online sale all contract length are on the website for that particular product when you select it. 

You also told about the yearly price increase when you take out a contract