cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel contract

lynne-89
Visitor

hi how do i cancel my contract and what will it cost. i was due an upgrade 6 month ago. 

thanks

lynne

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @lynne-89 

I'd recommend a read of this EE help page which explains the process for giving disconnection notice, but the short answer is you call EE C/S on 150 from your mobile and give your 30days notice.

On the assumption that you're outside the minimum contractual term - as it sounds like you are - then there's no cost to cancel, but you will need to keep paying for service during the 30day notice period.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @lynne-89 

I'd recommend a read of this EE help page which explains the process for giving disconnection notice, but the short answer is you call EE C/S on 150 from your mobile and give your 30days notice.

On the assumption that you're outside the minimum contractual term - as it sounds like you are - then there's no cost to cancel, but you will need to keep paying for service during the 30day notice period.

mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @lynne-89 ,

Would you want a) to get rid of your number and SIM completely, b) move your number to another network, or c) stay with EE but pay a lower cost now that you own your phone?

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

Moving to different provider but don't need to take my ee number 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Peter251962,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving. Please see How do I cancel my contract with EE? for everything you need to know.

James

5Paraty0
Investigator
Investigator
  • How do I cancel my contract? It is impossible to get through to anyone.
  • my contract ends 21/10/22 for 4GEE router. It has not been a great service & I want to inform you I do not intend to continue with your company. Why have you made this so difficult? Where are the cancellation documents? I do not wish to be waiting on the phone when no one picks up!
  • melanie

I simply want to end my contract with EE. My contract ends next month. Why is it so difficult to end my contract?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @5Paraty0,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're thinking of cancelling. To cancel, you'll need to get in touch with Customer Care to give 30 days notice.

James

Hi James

Any more specifics other than customer care- there is no obvious option for cancellation of my contract! 
Please can I have a direct link to the cancellation of contracts Dept.

Is there an email where I can put this in writing?

Thank you

No, just phone CS. EE provides no email contact.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)