cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

be careful with this company since I am having a problem that they have been cha

antonio2210
Visitor

Well, let me explain, look, I have a problem that these people have been overcharging me for 5 months after the end of the contract and now I am telling them that because they continue to overcharge me and they do not want to return the money, they say that if you do not call and cancel the contract they They keep charging you more until you die, or they keep cheating you, they make you a stage of a service that they don't give you and they charge you, they keep charging you until you realize it, if you don't realize it, they keep charging and they keep charging until they rob you right in your face they steal your money They are scammers

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@antonio2210   You contract changed to a 30 day rolling contract at the minimum term.  It’s in the T&Cs that you agreed to when you took out that contract.    If you don’t upgrade even to a sim only contract it’ll continue on a 30 day rolling contract.     You haven’t been over charged as your device and tariff are not separate billing entities.      It’s up to you on what you want to do at the minimum term.    EE do not owe you any refund and if your contract stopped at the minimum term you’ll been cut off then you’ll be unhappy about that also. 
It’s only a scam because you didn’t understand the contract that you agreed to and that’s not down to EE because you didn’t know that.  

If you upgrade now your device and tariff are separate billing entities.   

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

These mobile contracts don't just end, just the min. term expires. They are not fixed term contracts. After the min. term they just carry on at the same price on a rolling 30-days' notice basis until you explicitly cancel, upgrade or port your no. away. There will however be a 10% discount after 3 months.

Most peeps would not like it if they were just shut off on last day of min. term w/our warning.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
suzywalmsley200
Visitor

I agree im having the same problem now 

Hi @suzywalmsley200 EE inform you when your minimum term is ending, so it's up to you to cancel, change plan, or keep paying the same amount.