Did you mean: 

Why my bill is so high forApril

Abs2007
Explorer

Why my bill is very high for April?

3 REPLIES 3
Waynemac24
Explorer

It’s the CPI increase plus EE kindly adding to that with their own increase meaning most people will be paying around 14% more!

Mines increased almost £200 a year it’s disgusting! Just another company jumping on the cost of living bandwagon and ripping off consumers.

@Abs2007   As per the contract you agreed to and was informed of before you accepted the contract there is a yearly price increase of CPI + 3.9%.     

If you haven’t been informed of this increase 30 days before you got billed you need to call customer services and inform them that you have been notified of this increase 30 days before hand and this means that the increase can not be applied to you.      EE can check to see if you have been notified as this is logged against your account so you need to make sure that you didn’t receive a text/email about this before you do call.      You need to check your email spam folder incase it went in there as not seeing it doesn’t mean you wasn’t notified of it.  Deleting a text from EE and not reading it doesn’t mean you wasn’t notified of it.  So you need to be 100% sure. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Abs2007,

Have you checked your bill in the My EE app to see a breakdown of the charges?

James