cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do i find out how much my final bill will be?

Helzd
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I moved my number to another network effectively cancelling my contract last week (Tuesday) and I have not heard a single thing from ee regarding final bill payment. Does anyone know how long this takes usually? 

(Current billing cycle would have ended tomorrow and my payment usually goes out on the 13th)

I can't see anything on the app anymore as my contract has ended and I can't do a live chat either.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Helzd 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Our Thinking of Leaving EE, Help page has full details on when the final bill will be and everything you need to know after leaving 🙂

Leanne.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. 

I followed the link and it says it will show in EE, it also says that my last 6 months bills will be available to see. However when I log onto either the my ee app or the website there is nothing there. No information about my account at all, just links to purchase various services (mobile, broadband etc) 

Do you know if they'll email me/text me my final bill amount? It's frustrating because I like to know where I am with bills etc and I can't find the information anywhere. 

Thanks again

Leanne_T

Hi @Helzd 

You should still have access to your EE billing details, please give us a call on 07953 966 150 and the team will help you with the final bill and make sure you get a copy sent in the post. 

Leanne. 

Thank you. I will ring when I get a chance.

Leanne_T

No problem @Helzd 

Leanne 🙂

Hi

I ended my contract yesterday. Number transferred however i cannot get access to my account anymore so don't know what my final bill will be and also want to download all my previous bills and i cannot do this.

@Carolyn30   A phone number is provided above for you to use if you can not see this within your account