cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing current bill

Jenjen77
Visitor

I'm unable to view my current usage for my current billing period? I've tried online website and on the app is there another way to try find this information?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jenjen77  Are you paying for itemised billing?  If not then there is nothing to show.   On contract you have unlimited calls/texts and the only usage that will go down as the month goes on is data usage and this does show.    Paying for itemised billing will show you the amount of calls/texts made as the month goes on.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jenjen77  Are you paying for itemised billing?  If not then there is nothing to show.   On contract you have unlimited calls/texts and the only usage that will go down as the month goes on is data usage and this does show.    Paying for itemised billing will show you the amount of calls/texts made as the month goes on.  

I am paying for a travel data pass for 24hr periods midnight to midnight U.K. time I use very little data if any and can't view my bill in real time 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @don49

Welcome to the community. 

Are you receiving an error message when trying to load your bill?

Katie

@don49 : If you like text STOP TRAVEL to 150 and revert back to our standard data add-ons.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)