Upgrade

Steviewizkid
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

After some advice

l upgraded my mobile in 2023 from a Galaxy S22 ultra to a Galaxy z fold 4 5g not sure of the date of the upgrade but when l log on to my account l get the following message upgrade N/A and there is no contract start or end date also when l updated l paid a fee of around £200-£300 . I was ien my local EE shop a while back and they checked my account and they seem to think EE have put some of block on my account and that's why I'm unable to get a upgrade. I have already spoken to customer services last week and they would call me back when got it sorted still waiting for them to call back with the information not sure of what to do next .

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Steviewizkid 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

To get this fully looked into, please call us and our guides will be happy to help.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
James_B

Hi @Steviewizkid,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Did you choose a flex pay plan?

James

Steviewizkid
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes but it just redirects me back to the previous page all the time and l can't go any further and l do not want to use felx pay l just want to upgrade my mobile like I normally do I am going to call them tomorrow morning to see wants going on.

James_B

Hi @Steviewizkid,

If you have a Flex Pay plan, you'll need to pay it off in full before you can upgrade.

James

Steviewizkid
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The plan I have on my mobile is a smart plan unlimited not a flex plan

Leanne_T

Hi @Steviewizkid 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

To get this fully looked into, please call us and our guides will be happy to help.

Leanne.

Steviewizkid
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks it's all sorted now ordered an upgrade last night had to call back this morning to confirm details got the S24 Ultra 1tb just have to wait until 31st Jan as that's when the phone comes out so hopefully l will get it by of that week 

Leanne_T

Thanks for letting us know this has been sorted for you @Steviewizkid 

Leanne.