cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown charges on bill

Wingo10
Visitor

Looking through my bills I have noticed there are small charges here and there on my bill and daughters bill. I pay these jointly. The charges seem to be 19p from psychic lines and also info charges 19p dotted here and there on bills but neither me or my daughter have been on these sites. This also happened last year and I went into an EE store who told me they stopped it. How many more have been conned by these hidden charges. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wingo10 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please see our Third Party Phone Bill Charges Help page for information on the charges, if you enter the name or number showing on the bill for the charges the company details will show and you can contact the company to get this looked into.

Leanne. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Wingo10 : If I were psychic I'd be able to tell you 😉 .

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wingo10 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please see our Third Party Phone Bill Charges Help page for information on the charges, if you enter the name or number showing on the bill for the charges the company details will show and you can contact the company to get this looked into.

Leanne.