cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To view my previous bills

Graham010
Explorer

The app will not ket me see my previous bills. I need at least the last two month in either so I can download them to pdf or simply screen shot the. I urgently require this to use and provide as a utility bill

10 REPLIES 10
Graham010
Explorer
  • The app will not ket me see my previous bills. I need at least the last two month in either so I can download them to pdf or simply screen shot the. I urgently require this to use and provide as a utility bill

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Graham010 

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you view the bills if you log into your My EE account online and select Bills and Payments? 

You should see an option to select the bill and download as a PDF.

Leanne

Hi I want to see my last bill 

Lia02
Investigator
Investigator

I need to see my last 2 bills and wich account I have 

I can’t see my last bill and account for payment 

Leanne_T

Hi @Lia02 

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you view the bills if you log into your My EE account online and select Bills and Payments? 

If not, what options do you get when you log into your My EE account? 

Leanne 🙂

I can't see that. Only for the current month's bill and I need the last few months.

Katie_B

Hi @Jackmat

There should be a drop down above your latest bill when you select 'Bill & payments'. In this drop down you will be able to see previous bills. 

Katie

Hello, I have a same problem,   used to monthly payments plan, and I report many times can you stop my monthly plan, I want to go Turkey. You can put me as a pay as you go plan but they said ok. But still took monthly payments from my bank account. 

After I go to Turkey, I  received  email and Ee saying I have to pay them 46.50 pounds. 

Before I come to Turkey I closed monthly payments method . Can you help me please. 

How can I see my last bill.