cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This company has, genuinely, the most user unfriendly service i have ever seen.

Polarmoler
Investigator
Investigator

just wanted it out their. its actually terrible. you took a month to sort out my new contract returns. put down missed payments on my credit file. and im now at a point where i cannot get a new phone anywhere. and now you keep messaging me to contact you to sort it out. no. call me. i have had 12 phone calls. 22 live chats and in store visit over a month. you are all useless.

5 REPLIES 5
Kirigaya_Kazuto
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Yeah, THIS is why I don't personally get out phone contracts with providers as a rule. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Polarmoler 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

If you have been advised to call us to get this looked into for you, please get back in touch with our customer care team. 

If you would like to raise a complaint and one of the complaints team will get back to you, you can do this online here - Make a complaint (ee.co.uk)

Leanne.

I will not call them. Its funny how every time I got told ill get a call back, it never happened. Looked at one phone 2 day ago and I have had 4 phone calls trying to sell me the phone (after failing the credit check that you messed up by being hugely and vastly incompetent) 

I am disabled (Autism) an got treated like **bleep** as soon as they found i had a Naive and Gullible disability. I have no way to contact people when I need to and everything else has to be done via pc.

Every step I took in sending back the phone, 10 days into my returns period, was doing exactly as should have been and yoi guys made it take over 3 weeks which then, conviniently, has me tied to this terrible company. What a coincidence

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm so sorry to hear of your experience, @Polarmoler

If you raise a complaint on the link that @Leanne_T posted, our complaints team will be able to investigate this and help you get sorted.

Please keep us updated with what happens.

Chris

I have had countless complaints. Do you honestly think after all tbe contact i made, I wouldn't have complained about the lies??

Your resolution was to go ahead and actually do the lawful cancellation of the contract that I was already entitled too. Thats it.

I will not receive a resolution or compensation to any other issues.

Haha, your sales team just literally tried to call me again! I told them only an hour ago to not bother